A farmers toast!

Let the wealthy and great, Roll in splendour and state, I envy them not i declare it, I eat my own lamb, My chickens and ham, I shear my own fleece and i wear it, I have lawns,I have bowers, I have fruits,I have flowers, The lark is my morning alarmer, So joyful boy's now, Here's god speed the plough, Long life and success to the farmer!!

Sunday, May 6, 2007

not blogging just saying hi!

I've stayed in all day anticipating rain then i could run out and fill barrels! but no rain here ! yet..so watched calamity jane instead..everyone s happy and jolly and i'm drinking red see ya all tomorrow xxoo ragrug.....

7 comments:

  1. Ok so i got it in the wrong place!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well that's life and wine for you . . .popping some of my rain in an envelope for you . . .yuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you! So glad you are here.......xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello once again, there is no wrong or right place over here. It is all jut a swell, understanding neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got the rain this morning. I expect you've got some too. Toady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly, as Frnces said, no right or wrong place, we found you anyway! Good to read you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Wonderful found you again - was watching Calamity Jane too but Dear Charlie kept switching over until I got so cross I pulled the "I'm ill" card - he hasn't been as nice today...loads of rain here and all hands to pump filling every reciptical we can as no rain for 10 weeks and not much else predicted.

    ReplyDelete