A farmers toast!

Let the wealthy and great, Roll in splendour and state, I envy them not i declare it, I eat my own lamb, My chickens and ham, I shear my own fleece and i wear it, I have lawns,I have bowers, I have fruits,I have flowers, The lark is my morning alarmer, So joyful boy's now, Here's god speed the plough, Long life and success to the farmer!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Boy am i aching today, and not really looking forward to another to another day with a jcb chomping around . ahhhhhhh just had a message he's not coming , but darn we really wanted to get all the mucky work done at the same time and the fences back up..monty and merry really wanted to party last night and twice they escaped, i've had to park the car sideways at the entrance to keep them in, i bet the neighbours think i'm completely bananas ...and the dog's have to be kept in or they'll be off , the greyhounds running blithly up the road not realizing they are running away! because they're used to circular track's and in there mind's if they keep going they'll get back to you eventually..ddddddduuuuuuuuuuu .
Theres VW show at bodelwyddan castle i may clean mine and drive down to see whats going on,well it's a beautiful day and early so theres lot's of options..

1 comment:

  1. See dear I found you ! you might be right a sort of scraping the bottom of the barrel noise re deer I think!

    I want an old VZ camper but HIM says no way too small for five of us adn dogs , who said I was planning to take them with me I ask you!

    ReplyDelete