A farmers toast!

Let the wealthy and great, Roll in splendour and state, I envy them not i declare it, I eat my own lamb, My chickens and ham, I shear my own fleece and i wear it, I have lawns,I have bowers, I have fruits,I have flowers, The lark is my morning alarmer, So joyful boy's now, Here's god speed the plough, Long life and success to the farmer!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Incontinent bitches!

What to do with them...??
Tena lady and knickers springs to mind, but what would the post man say? the mind boggles doesnt it two elegant greyhounds and a "Bullabastion" just a joke, it seems to be the latest craze for plain adorable heinz 57's to be given a designer name and price tag![this subject deserves a blog of its own] I call her "fat slapper"!It suites.
Well the knicker plan is not going to happen.
So as it always does in the early hours ting! a light bulb went on in my head! stone shed full of junk clean out fit woodburner chimney etc.>> morning after shed empty [cept for spiders that cols job] of to the stove shop thinking they are bound to have a cheap one  they didnt but they new a man who did who lives in the slate covered hills of blaenau ffestiniog so of i went to collect lovely chap we got chatting about why i needed it and you'll never guess what he also has an incontinenet bitch but no shed so he gave me the stove rrp £325 for nothing doesnt it restore your faith in human nature it certainly did mine  god love him. And now my aged doggys 2x12 1x13 have a sitting room all of their own with sofa chairs and woodburner and the ability to go out whenever the need arises . 

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting a touch difficulty I actually are not able to appear to be in a position to signed up your current feed, I'm making use of yahoo and google readers.
    Hello, do you know anything about Content Lockdown? if not visit Turbo Commissions and Affiliate Scalper!
    Hi, maybe i'm being a off topic here, but I was browsing your site and it looks exceptional. I'm writing a blog and trying to make it look neat, but everytime I touch negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete