A farmers toast!

Let the wealthy and great, Roll in splendour and state, I envy them not i declare it, I eat my own lamb, My chickens and ham, I shear my own fleece and i wear it, I have lawns,I have bowers, I have fruits,I have flowers, The lark is my morning alarmer, So joyful boy's now, Here's god speed the plough, Long life and success to the farmer!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I don't believe it!

I really don't believe it , it;s been more than 12monthes since i last popped in my poor lonely dusty blog page ( and all my blogging friends i/m so sorry i will be spending time catching up over this next month  maybe friday xo
ps sam pretending to be dead in the shop!

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Bodran! Best wishes to you and welcome back. I love that photo of a very, very relaxed pup.

    The web is not the same without you. xo

    ReplyDelete