A farmers toast!

Let the wealthy and great, Roll in splendour and state, I envy them not i declare it, I eat my own lamb, My chickens and ham, I shear my own fleece and i wear it, I have lawns,I have bowers, I have fruits,I have flowers, The lark is my morning alarmer, So joyful boy's now, Here's god speed the plough, Long life and success to the farmer!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cleaning tip's that's a laugh!

Well What can i say the only tip i have is the one i live in !
Naa it's not that bad honest.
Well if it can be hoovered i hoover it the inside of the Stanley especially and the ceiling [i've been known to mop the ceiling but we won't go there!
If my windows are dirty or misted double gazing, i stick up Net's until i'm in the mood to sort properly!
An old toothbrush to bleach around my window frames a bit anal i know but they get black mould and i'm allergic to it...
Best tip move house and start again!
Ahh news papers for making your windows shiny! not that i do it at home but the shop front always looked good......
And Now i'm going to tag Milla cos shes brill with a dyson. And elizabeth m and mountaineer, and country craft angel.. he he

3 comments:

  1. Oh great, I get to be first to applaud your approach!

    My mom was the one to ask about keeping a home sparkling, with a maid, without a maid.

    Well, I am the other end of that pendulum swing. I can live with quite a bit of dust, dirty windows, plenty of clutter.

    I call it artistic. And when even I cannot quite accept that version, I do some sort of clean up. Dust under control right now. Clutter not as evolved as it has been; I can still see some clear space on tables, shelves, etc.

    But really, since I do live by myself, I am the only one to be put off by my standards. And ... my standards vary throughout the year.

    Jo, those newest dogs are fabulous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. l hoover inside the aga too & the woodburner,apart from that l tend to make more mess than when l started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - I can live with the dust etc until my own life gets full of crud then I have to clean externally to help calm me down internally - works everytime.

    ReplyDelete